AOL is a fantastic email provider with lots of features and advantages. AOL Mail is popular for its security and dependability, and it is used by many individuals worldwide. In essence, it is desktop software that enables you to access your email, instant messages, online browsing, and other services from a single location.
But occasionally, by accident or for other reasons, your aol account may go inactive. Additionally, it’s likely that you will forget your aol email account login information. You are unable to access your email in aol mail recover account in any of these scenarios.
Fix-1 Follow the following steps:
- Visit the Sign-in Assistant.
- Type in your accessible recovery phone number or email address.
- Then click Next.
- To receive a verification code, select Yes.
- To the phone number or email address you provided, we will send a code.
- Type your verification code into the box. Then click Next.
- Select the account you want to use to log in.
Fix-2 Recover from Trash folder.
It’s possible that you accidently deleted emails from AOL Mail. The emails will then be moved to the recently deleted folder, generally known as the trash, when this occurs. Prior to being completely erased, they will be retained for a maximum of seven days for recovery. Within seven days, if you accidentally deleted emails from AOL Mail, you can try to recover them from the Trash folder.
- Visit AOL.com. To access AOL Mail and log in to your aol mail recover account, click the “envelope” icon in the top left corner.
- To access the Trash folder, click the “Trash” icon on the left panel. All of your emails that have been erased for less than seven days can be found here.
- Click the “Action” button above, choose the AOL emails you wish to recover, and then, in the pull-down menu, select “Inbox” from the “Move To” group of actions.
Fix-3 Recover an Aol account if you forget your password:
- Visit AOL’s official sign-in page from your browser first.
- You may now fill out the provided field with your username or email address.
- Following that, select the Next tab.
- When prompted to enter your password, click the I Forgot My Password option.
- You can see the phone number that is associated with your phone number on the following page.
- Click the tab that says “Yes, text me a verification code” to proceed.
- You can now enter the received verification code and, after doing so, click the Verify tab.
- The new AOL account password must then be entered, followed by a second time for confirmation.
Now, you can easily restore your AOL password or email account. Use the advice in the previous stages to regain access to your AOL email account.
We hope the information in the aforementioned post will assist you in changing your AOL password and in regaining your username or ID. Additionally, Wondershare Recoverit can be used to recover deleted AOL emails.