One of the most popular Microsoft products is office software, which is now the foundation for many tasks we perform on our home and work computers. The majority of users are switching to Office 365, a cloud-based subscription programmed. You must renew the subscription in accordance with your plan because the activation key is linked to your email address.
Procedure to expired microsoft office 365 reactivate.
We have attempted to include all of the activation options below. Most of these techniques work with Office 2021/2019/2016. We’ll assume that you already have an unauthorized copy of Microsoft Office installed on your computer before we even begin the procedure.
- Activate your Microsoft Account to access Office.
You don’t need any product keys if you already have a licence or are simply reinstalling Office on a new computer. All you have to do is log in with the Microsoft Account you used to purchase the licence.
The eligible licence for Office will be automatically retrieved from your account. If your account is linked to more than one Office licence, Office will show them all so you may choose which one to use for activation.
This method of expired microsoft office 365 reactivate your copy of Office is easier and more secure. You won’t need to keep your product keys elsewhere if you use this. Here are the steps to sign in and activate Office.
- Launch any Office programme (Word, Excel, etc.)
- You will see a pop-up asking you to sign in; click the Sign In option. Alternative: Select File > Account > Product Activation.
- Enter the login information for the account that is associated with the Office licence.
- Choose a licence from the list that is provided. Only if you have numerous licences does this apply.
- Use a product key to activate Office.
Office License must have been delivered to you in the form of a product key whether you purchased it from a physical or online store. The product key can instantly activate Office. However, it is advised that you Sign In using the same account after first connecting the product key to your account. You can achieve this by following these steps. Ensure that you have the product key on hand.
- Go to office.com Use your Microsoft account to log in.
- Now key in the 25-character product key that was previously mentioned.
- Choose your language and nation. Select Next.
- You’ll then be taken to the Microsoft Services and Subscriptions Page.
- To download the setup, find the product you just activated and click Install Now.
- To install Office on your computer, run the setup.
- Sign in with the same Microsoft Account when requested.
You can skip steps 6, if you already had Office installed. Simply click File > Account > Product Activation to log in. The licence is now connected to your account thanks to this one-time procedure. Its product key will always be available in your Microsoft Account, so you don’t need to keep track of it.
- Utilize the Office Activation Wizard to activate.
An Activation Wizard appears when a copy of Office has reached the end of its trial term or is not activated. You may also experience activation problems after changing part of the hardware on your computer, which Activation Wizard can solve. The dialogue box itself contains all the instructions, making the activation wizard extremely helpful. Choose I want to activate the software over the Internet and then click Next if you wish to activate Office online. If you prefer to call Microsoft Support and activate the product over the phone, you can also choose that option. The best course of action if you are unable to activate your product is to contact Microsoft Support.
The activation process for Microsoft Office is incredibly easy and secure. Office on Windows can be activated in a variety of ways. Make sure you adhere to the guidelines that are appropriate for your scenario. Use the Microsoft Office Activation Troubleshooters if you run into any problems during the activation procedure.