Facebook Marketplace is a web-based place where sellers channel insights regarding things like their pictures, highlights, and cost range. Nearby purchasers can look for their favorite items on this facebook marketplace fix not working and associate with the sellers keen on purchasing.
And while using facebook you may come across the problems like facebook marketplace not working, facebook marketplace not loading, facebook marketplace down, or facebook marketplace issues. Here we will provide solutions to the problem.
Let’s first tackle the question “why is my facebook marketplace not working.”
The answer to the “why is facebook marketplace not working” question is that it could be Region or Language restriction, Age restriction, Blocked account, New Facebook account, Poor Internet connection, or not upgrading the Facebook application.
Troubleshooting method to fix problems with facebook marketplace.
Method 1: Re-Login To Your Facebook
The basic way to fix facebook marketplace search not working is re-login to your facebook account. Log out from your account, wait for a while, and re-login.
Method 2: Clear Cookies And Cache
For the proper functioning of facebook, you need to clear the cookies and cache and browse the history of the browser. So, go to the setting option, and here click on the clear cache and cookies option.
And you are all set.
Method 3: Check your internet connection
You need to check your internet connection to fix your facebook marketplace issue today problem. So, disconnect your device and then reconnect it.
Method 4: Language Change And Region
- Go to Facebook, and click on the Menu option.
- In the next step, you need to go to Settings & Privacy, then click on Settings.
- From the left column, you are required to select Language & Region.
- Click Edit to choose your preferred language.
Method 5: Account Age Change
- Tap on your profile picture over the Menu.
- Below the profile picture, you need to click on See Your About Info.
- You are required to choose the Basic Info option.
- And then, press Edit.
- Change your birthday and select sharing options.
Method 6: Update Facebook Application
- Initially, open Google Play Store on Android or App Store on iPhone.
- Search Facebook over the search bar of the Play Store or App Store.
- While the Facebook app opens, press the Update button.
- In case the application is updated already, the Update button will be replaced by Open.
Method 7: Reinstall The Facebook App
- Hold the Facebook app icon for a few seconds until an option box appears.
- Press Uninstall and confirm to uninstall the app.
- Go to Google Play Store on Android or App Store on iPhone.
- Look for Facebook in the search bar.
- You are required to select ‘Install’ and wait for a while until the app is downloaded and installed.
- Log in to the Facebook account and see if the Marketplace is loading.
We wish through this article you will be able to learn to fix the facebook marketplace fix not working wont load. We have tried to provide you with the easiest way to solve the error. But on the off chance, you are still facing the error then the best way to fix the error is to contact the professional. So dial the Facebook support number.