We’ll demonstrate how to locate the driver and software required for your operating system in this article. Updating or reinstalling your drivers could be beneficial if you have a new printer or How to install canon printer driver, an updated operating system, or if for some reason your printer or computer can no longer connect.
You might require the Canon software for your model to make full use of your printer/scanner. You may find instructions for installing the printer driver below.
Method-1 Simple Steps for Downloading And Installing The Canon Printer Driver On Your Computer:
- Assemble all the installation-related parts.
- Join your gadgets to your WiFi network at home.
- Click on the Software tab on the official website.
- From the drop-down option,
- Choose the operating system type.
- Select the appropriate bit version, either the 32- or 64-bit variety.
- Select the OS type, then click the Download button.
- Await the completion of the download.
- Click the setup file twice to launch the Canon printer installation process.
Method-2 To manually download and install Canon Printer drivers online, follow the steps below.
- In your preferred search engine, type “Canon+Printer Model Name+Driver.” Google “canon mf5630 driver,” for instance.
- The direct download link for the MF5630 drivers is typically shown at the top of the search results page. The download page will appear after you click the link.
- Choose the appropriate operating system.
- To download the driver, click Download.
- To install the driver, double-click the downloaded driver file and adhere to the on-screen directions.
Method-3 Once you have located the appropriate driver, install it by following these straightforward directions.
- Turn off your gadget.
- Remove the device’s connection to your PC.
- Reconnect the equipment, then turn it back on.
- To extract the driver download, double click it.
- Choose your language if a language drop-down menu is available.
- Observe the instructions provided on the installation program’s screen.
- Restart the computer.
Method-4 Software Downloads from Canon Support.
Only a small number of models are officially supported by Canon’s software and printer drivers. On Canon’s website, you may locate and download the Debian package for your printer driver. Software is distributed by Canon based on geography. To obtain the correct driver for your printer, it would be wise to browse all of the Canon domains.
Choose the ‘Support’ tab on Canon’s website to obtain the Debian driver package for your printer. You can download the desired package from the ‘Downloads and Help’ menu located under the Support tool. Select the model and OS version of your printer from the drop-down box, then press the Enter key to begin downloading.
You must use the software store to install it after downloading. If your printer continues to malfunction, you can obtain the printer driver’s source code and install it by doing software installation from the source-code.
In this entire article, I’ve gone over a few different ways you can install the Canon printer driver. Make sure your printer is operational if you’ve tried all the procedures indicated above and How to install canon printer driver you’re still having trouble connecting your Canon printer. To prevent printing mistakes, keep an eye on the ink level and printer indication lights.