HP has been a trusted and reliable brand over the years and its service is highly enjoyed by the users. HP Printers becomes one of the best choices for users, and their valuable features make hp inkjet printer install with pc or laptop stand out from the other printers.
And to use the HP printer, you need to install it on your system. This write-up will help you in it. So, keep reading.
How do you install an HP Inkjet printer with a PC or laptop?
- Perform the steps to complete the setup process of the HP printer. The steps are very easy.
- To start the process, turn on the printer and router.
- In the next step, you need to follow the above-given steps to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi router.
- Now, download and install the printer driver.
- Make sure you download the compatible driver for your printer models accordingly.
- And to finish the installation process, you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
- And then, you need to click on the “Devices and Printers” option under the “Control Panel” section.
- After that, you need to click on the “Add a printer” option.
- Here, select the name of your printer model from the list of printers.
- Lastly, you need to click on the “Next” option from the new window.
HP Printer setups on Mac
- Follow the given steps to complete your HP Inkjet printer setup on Mac
- Connect your printer and Wi-Fi switch utilizing the means given in the first part of this article.
- Now, go to the HP official page and download the most recent printer driver for you.
- Go to the Apple Menu and snap on the “System Preference” option.
- After that, you need to choose the Printer and Scanner option.
- You need to click on the + sign to add your printer.
- Last, you need to tap on your printer model starting from the drop list.
In case you are facing a problem while doing the above-mentioned step or installing the printer, then these solutions will help you to figure out your problem.
Initially, to the right of your Windows start menu, use the Cortana search system to find your control panel by simply typing “control panel.”
- In your control panel window, type “change device installation settings.”
- A result will pop up with a printer icon next to it that allows you to modify your installation settings.
- A new window will appear asking if you want Windows to download driver software and realistic icons for your devices.
- You need to select “Yes,” and save changes.
We hope that our article helps you to install an hp inkjet printer install with pc or laptop. We have tried to show the steps as simple as possible so that you don’t encounter any problems. Nevertheless, if you still come across any difficulty, then feel free to contact the professionals on the toll-free number.