There are many printer manufacturing brands available in the market, and HP is one of them.
HP is a leading brand of manufacturing a wide range of high-quality printers. HP printers are suitable for both the home and office work. HP printer set up in windows via usb cable are highly used by customers across the globe for its outstanding modern features and high-quality printing operations. The service of the HP printer is highly appreciated by the users.
- Begin your process by turning on your printer.
- Make sure you do not connect the USB cable until it, prompted.
- Now, search for the latest printer driver for your system on the official website of HP.
- Download and install the printer driver in your system.
- Go to the downloaded file, and click on the “Run” option.
- Now once prompted, you need to connect the USB cable from the system to the HP printer.
- Next, you need to click on the “Yes” option to allow access to your system.
- And then, tap on the “Next” option.
- And now, your HP printer is connected to Windows via USB cable.
HP Wireless Setup Guide for Window
In case you want to set up your printer to your Windows computer, then the given steps are for you. So, follow the steps and set it.
- Initially, turn on your printer and Wi-Fi router.
- In the next step, you need to connect the printer with the Wi-Fi router, using the mentioned steps.
- Now, go to the HP official homepage and here download the printer driver for your system.
- To install the printer driver, refer to the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the “Start” menu and click on the “Control Panel” option.
- You need to choose the “Devices and Printers” option in a new window.
- Next, you need to click on the “Add printer” option on the top right corner of the screen.
- Last, you need to click on the “Next” button.
HP Wireless Setup Guide for Mac
For Mac users, the following steps are helpful. So, carefully follow the steps for HP Wireless Setup Guide for Mac
- Begin your process by turning on the printer and Wi-Fi router.
- In the next step, connect your printer and router and make sure that both are connected to the same network.
- Now, visit HP’s official website to download the latest and compatible printer driver.
- Choose your HP printer model and operating system and hit the “download” option.
- And then, finish the process of installation of the HP printer driver on your Mac.
- After that, you need to click on the “System Preferences” option.
- A new window will appear, and here choose the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Choose the “+” sign to add your HP printer.
- Last, choose your printer model and finish your Setup process.
So, once the setup process is complete, load the sheets on the input tray and do a hp printer set up in windows via usb cable. So, set up the printer and enjoy your HP printer. And in case you are not able to follow the steps, contact the support team.