This article is here to support you. To prevent you from being locked out of your account for too long. We’ll demonstrate how to recover your Outlook email password. There is a manual process that Microsoft Outlook users can easily follow to restore a lost or forgotten Outlook email password. And we’ll be instructing you on how to use this process, as well as other noteworthy approaches, to recover the password for your Outlook email.
Fix-1 Implement Stellar Password Recovery.
Like other renowned communication tools, Microsoft Outlook has a feature for restoring lost passwords. The manual recovery approach which is the standard procedure. They are recovering a forgotten outlook password or widely used.
- Go to the screen that says “Reset your password.”
- Select the relevant reason from the list of justifications and then click Next.
- Please enter your recovery email address in the space provided (email used during registration).
- The verification characters (numbers or letters) must be entered.
- Simply select Next.
- Following that, a verification code will be sent to the email or phone number you supplied.
- Place the verification code in the proper box, then enter the information.
- Reset the password and create a new one.
The usual approach that can be used is this action.
Fix-2 Recover Outlook passwords using Kernel.
Follow these procedures to recover your Outlook email password with Kernel Outlook Password Recovery:
- Buy Kernel Outlook Password Recovery software. Additionally, you can get the free trial version.
- Open the software after installing it on your computer.
- The Outlook application or document that has to be recovered must be imported.
- Choose one of the following three methods for recovering your password: Retrieve, delete, or create a new password.
- Access your email messages by logging into your Outlook account.
Fix-3 Key for Windows from Passware.
There are three pricing tiers for Windows Key for Passware: Basic, Standard Plus, and Business. Each tier has a one-month money-back guarantee.
Follow these procedures to recover your Outlook email password using Passware Windows Key:
- Install the application on your PC after purchasing it.
- Obtain a setup CD or an ISO image (for Windows).
- If you don’t have an ISO image, request one. On this page, you can submit a request.
- Burn the ISO file to a blank disc or Flash device.
- Give the CD or Flash drive command over the system’s boot procedure.
- Your computer’s security settings should be reset.
You have recovered successfully and are ready to go! Now that your Outlook account is open, you can access your email messages as necessary.
Hope the above mentioned fixes helps you in every possible way.