Printers are examples of the advancement in technology. Set up brother printer windows 10 help the users to print and scan the documents, images, and other detail. It helps the users to keep the important documents in the hard copy.
Now, the user can easily connect the printer with the system using a Wi-Fi connection. And if users have bought the Brother printer and want to connect the brother printer window 10 to Wi-Fi, then in the article, we will guide to steps to connect the Brother printer to Wi-Fi.
The process includes two parts: the first part is to connect the Brother printer to wifi and the second part is to add the Brother printer to the system.
Steps to connect Brother printer to wifi
- To start the process, turn on the Brother printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Once the green light starts blinking, press the Settings button of the Brother printer.
- And then, users need to press the arrow button.
- After that, click on the Device Setting.
- Now, the list of printer settings gets displayed in print form.
- Keep pressing the downwards arrow button until the users find the “Wireless LAN setup” option.
- Press OK to set up the wireless network.
- After doing that, the printer starts to find the nearest wifi networks available.
- Once the name of your network gets displayed on the printer screen, click on it.
- And if prompter, users are required to enter the password in the given area on the screen.
- Press “OK” to complete the process and the printer will very well be connected to wifi.
By following the above steps, users can easily connect the Brother printer to wifi. But users must know that to start the printing process, users are required to add the Brother wireless printer to the system. Here are the methods of it. So, follow the given easy and clear method of it.
Steps to add the Brother wireless printer to the system
- To begin the process, press the Windows key and R key at the same time on the keyboard.
- Run dialogue box will open.
- Now copy and paste the Control/name Microsoft.Devices and Printers on the run box.
- Press OK.
- And then, click on the Add a Printer option.
- Last, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Now, a user can easily print the documents. However, in case you are facing issues while printing the documents. There could be many reasons because of which the issues arise. One of the reasons for the issue is that your printer driver is not updated.
Here are the steps to it.
- First, check for the automatic driver updates.
- A user can also update the drivers manually as well but is a time-taking method.
- The automatic updates find the right drivers for your printer.
- Now, open the Control Panel.
- And then, go to the Device Manager.
- After that, choose the update driver option under the printers section.
- It automatically searches for updates and installs it.
We hope these methods will help you out, and you can easily start the printing works. Set up brother printer windows 10 is amongst the well-known brand of the printers, and it gives you the high printing output.